Thursday, January 24, 2019

TBOT - Coastal Features


Been a long while since I've done a "That blog, over there." post and I feel the need to do it more often.  Especially after finding a link on Reddit to an amazing resource for world builders.

Over on the blog "Otherworldly Incantation", which is primarily a DnD5e place, the owner put up a post called '70+ Coastal Features for Fantasy Worldbuilding' and I'll have to say it's a doozy. He put a lot of research into this as one can easily tell (giving sources even) and provides pictures for the features as well.  Since I'm a landlocked sort of person and I've only seen the actual ocean a handful of times in my life this was quite an educational read.

Actual natural formations that are formed on coasts, islands, around reefs and so much more.  Just a ton of ideas for when you grow tired of the typical beach or seaside settlement with a dock. Make it stand out and be original while making it appear to your players that you know a lot about seaside formations when you don't.

70+ Coastal Features for Fantasy Worldbuilding, go give it a look now.

If you like my blog and wish to show some support simply click on the 'support this blog' tab at the top.

Until next time, keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment