Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Squad Names Three

 

After a two and a half year complete stop I have finally managed to get something new up over on DrivethruRPG. It's been a while yeah, after catching Covid and going on a ventilator for a bit my brain got real fuzzy. Took me several months before I could really talk without having to stop every sentence or two just to remember what word I was wanting to use. But with my job and finally gaming on a very regular basis the brain fog cleared up. Then it was just getting down and actually doing it. So starting off the New Year with new stuff. 

Another installment of 100 various squad names for military, cyberpunk or scifi games. Works really good for Sla Industries as well. Best thing is that it's really cheap, only 75 cents. 

You can PICK IT UP HERE if you want.

Or get it bundled with all three volumes OVER ON ITCH

Hopefully this will be a slow start to me getting more stuff up there. Got a lot of ideas but it's kind of hard to get it down in a way that I like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment