Thursday, January 25, 2024

Fantasy City Aesthetic

 I always liked the look of fantasy cities that a lot of European fantasy games use. Especially Warhammer Fantasy. That cramped feel, multiple story building, and just a lot more creative than just a few single story buildings laid out all neatly by a grid. 

For example this one from "Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Building of the Reikland"

Very much worth the 3.99 price tag if you ask me. 

I mean this look is much more appealing to me. Sparks the imagination more. Someday I need to run a city based fantasy game again using Advanced Fighting Fantasy, which has become my go too choice for rules light fantasy gaming. But who knows when I'll get the time.

However the pdf of this book shall be looked at whenever I do get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment