Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday Promo - The Primogen


This week on my Tuesday Promo is a youtube series that I have begun watching lately. As I've mentioned before I'm getting ready to start up a Vampire TM game here soon and discovered The Primogen while looking online to get myself back on track with the lore. What I like about most of his work is that he does one piece at a time instead of trying to forward load everything. So if I'm not interested in something I can simply skip that video or point out a specific area I need info on and watch that. He has a patreon account sat up and is producing new videos every few days.

Please click here to take a look at his youtube channel.

Also I would like to note that he has starting doing the same for Mage the Ascension. Which is good because that is the other old White Wolf game that I am most interested in running again in the future. So I'll likely be watching his videos quite a bit into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment