Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Bullet Dice from Steve Jackson Games

 


Got to play around with a set of the 'Bullet Dice' from Steve Jackson Games. They come six to a package and each one is a six sider generating the numbers using a hexagon shaped end. Very noticeable on the table and quite fitting for my Cyberpunk 2020 and RED games. Now while I've seen a lot of the more snub nosed bullet shaped dice over the last year or two these are more of the longer rifle round style. Which I think is a much better visual appeal at the table. 


For size comparison that's a one inch grid they are laying on top of in the picture. So they'll need a little more room to roll than their normal polyhedron cousins. They are numbered in pips from one to six, although in the picture I rolled pretty craptacular and didn't get anything over a three. These are also plastic which is different than most of the other bullet shaped dice that I mentioned earlier. But for me that's a plus, I prefer the feel of rolling plastic dice, but that's a personal preference. 

These will probably be added to my collection and pulled out when it's time to roll damage from firearms. You can pick them up your FLGS (mine is Aesop's Treasury) or you can also grab a set over on Amazon pretty cheaply as well. 

Happy shopping and may all your bullets find their marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment