Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Cyberpunk 2020 new campaign brief hiatus

 


So do to a temporary shake up of my hours at work as well as one of the other employees who is part of my group my game is on hold. Hopefully this will only last a week or two at which point we will pick up where we left off.

So the recaps of the sessions for the Squad That Can't Catch A Break will continue (first session is here). Using straight up Cyberpunk 2020 rules and running the game in the private game room Tuesday nights at Aesop's Treasury. Currently we are starting the first part of the Land of the Free boxed campaign. Now I must say this campaign is a lot better than I thought it would be and it's pretty fast paced. I highly recommend it.

Anybody with any questions about the game feel free to use this post to ask them. Any comments are also welcome. Hell just comment and tell us about your favorite Cyberpunk ttrpg moments that you've had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment