Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Another sad troll on Facebook


The dumbasses I run into. Sometimes on Facebook you get that person that just tries really hard to troll you. But the attempt is so pathetic that all I can do is laugh at them. I mean really this particular case just has me wondering if I'm being ridiculed by somebody who is lacking in their mental facilities.

But I figure why not use them to get a few more hits on my blog. I mean that's all this person is really good for right? This particular person goes by the name of John H Dunleavy and yes that is a link to his Facebook page.

Now for you all to see just how pathetic of a troll this guy really is. Feel free to share this around. Actually please share this around maybe even drop by his page and let him know just how sad this attempt is. I've been dealing with troll online for over two decades and this guy is bottom of the barrel worthless as one.






2 comments:

  1. What the... how did that even get started?
    I use FB fairly regularly but never run into crap like THAT.
    Mostly I chat with friends (and I only friend people I at least somewhat know) or read/post messages in groups I've joined.

    Fuck! If that's the sort of thing I'd find in free-range FB then I can see why people complain about it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming this guy found me because I comment on the posts of a local news channel out of St. Louis. Not sure what I could've said that would have triggered this sort of nonsensical response though.

      Delete