Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cyberpunk Role - Courier (well the basics of one)

Going through one of my notebooks I found some stuff I had quickly jotted down for a Courier as a Cyberpunk Role. The kind of Courier found in Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. All I got were the system basics. I'll try to do a full write up soon and put it up as well.

Courier

Special Ability: Pilot-Street Board (if you ever read Snow Crash you know these boards require a special skill).


Starting cash:

1-5 = 1500eb - Road Rash
6 = 3000eb - Transporter
7 = 5000eb - Highway Prince or Princess
8 = 7000eb - Prima
9 = 9000eb - Ultra
10 = 12000eb - Elite


Career Skill Package:

Streetwise
Hide/Evade
Language - Street
Shadow/Track
Athletics
Stealth
Melee
Basic Tech
First Aid

2 comments:

  1. This was the first RPG wherein I felt the desire to play such a character. This was well before The Transporter or my modeling gig for AFMBE's Book of Archetypes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The few times I got to play the game (I was usually the GM) my choice in roles tended to be techs or medias. After reading Snow Crash I wanted to play courier. Now I want to play a modified Rockerboy, going to write it up this week sometime. The DJ, gotta have those fancy teched out mix tables.

    ReplyDelete