Wednesday, February 6, 2019

TBOT - Crossing the 'Verse


Now while I'm not a big Dungeons and Dragons fan anymore I do pay some attention to various discussions and blogs about it. If anything I can always find some inspiration for fantasy stuff I'm working on or maybe even stumble across something that is just a delight to read.

On this weeks 'That blog, over there' I am looking at a Dungeons and Dragons blog that is just those things. Inspiring and just plain fun to read.  You can also look at it and tell there is a labor of love going into the maintenance and writing going on there. Simply titled 'Crossing the 'Verse' it is chock full of great articles along with some subpages offering up resources and advice.

If you like Dungeons and Dragons you should definitely give it a look. If you like fantasy you should also check it out.

Click here to go to "Crossing the 'Verse"!


As usual if you like my blog you can find out how to support it by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out! It's very gratifying to see your work recognized by others. (though, honestly, I'm just happy to have someone else to talk with about the game!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just happy to try and send people your way.

    ReplyDelete