Sunday, February 17, 2019

Elimination Chamber 2019 predictions



Time for another WWE pay per view and I'm once again giving out my predictions for who will win.

WWE Championship -- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston (Elimination Chamber):

Daniel Bryan will retain the title.

I was RIGHT.

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Riott Squad vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Naomi & Carmella (Elimination Chamber):

While I would like to see Banks and Bayley win they will not. I see the titles going to Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville.

I was WRONG. But at least the ones I wanted to win did, I just didn't think they would.

Intercontinental Championship -- Bobby Lashley (c) & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor

If Finn comes out in Demon make up he will win, if not Lashley will win.

I was WRONG. But I am damned happy I was wrong.

Raw Women's Championship -- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riott:

Ronda will retain the Championship otherwise nobody will really care about the womans WrestleMania championship match.

I was RIGHT.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- The Miz & Shane McMahon (c) vs. The Usos:

Miz and Shane will retain the titles.

I was WRONG... dammit.

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin:

Braun Strowman will win.  However if I am wrong and Corbin wins it will be because of shenanigans.

I was WRONG but RIGHT about why.

Cruiserweight Championship -- Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa:

Buddy Murphy will retain the championship.

I was CORRECT on this prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment