Saturday, August 10, 2024

RPGaDAY 2024 - Day Ten

 


RPG you'd like to see on TV. 

I'm assuming a live action or animated adaption here. Not just some folks setting around a table playing, we already have that in spades and most are boring as hell. So let me think for a moment. 

We've already go Cyberpunk covered with the Edgerunners series from Netflix. 

Alien was based on live action. 

Fallout... nuff said there. 

So I'm going to say Sla Industries even though I have nothing to do with that game anymore at all. But a well funded live action series would be simply amazing. Only if it was based more off the original version (which I linked to) of the setting and not the bland remake we have now. An animated show done with the quality of Arcane, now that would kick ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment