Saturday, August 17, 2024

RPGaDAY 2024 - Day Seventeen

 


An engaging RPG community. 

I've spent the last year slowly pushing back into gaming communities online. I fell out of them for a while, some due to burnout, partially because of assholes I got tired of dealing with and also because platforms closed up and people kept moving around. 

So far I've found a lot of luck over on Bluesky and the Mastodon server dice.camp. Both of which have some really good solid gaming folks on there. Also I started finally messing around on Discord, something I had been avoiding like the plague. It's hit and miss for me still but I can see the allure. 

Now I'm not going to mention my negative community encounters on here because I think this should be a more positive thing. Hope you all have some great online circles that you fit into well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment