Monday, August 3, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 Baker Street

Day three of #RPGaDay2015.  Favorite New Game of the Last 12 Months. 

Okay I'm not sure if it came out in the last twelve or not.  I know the print copy did but maybe the pdf version came before that, I'm not entirely sure. But I have to go with another Kickstarter that I backed for this one. 

It's Baker Street the rpg of Sherlock Holmes investigations.  Being I'm a Holmes junkie from way back and this book mixes some really good writing, innovative game design (without waving it around like a prouder than life penis) and some solid layout.   Really a pleasure to own this book, the casebook and the GM screen.  The folks behind this should keep it up and put more like this out.

Baker Street: Roleplaying in the world of Sherlock Holmes


Now a good solid second place to this would be Wield from John Wick.  A game in which you play a powerful artifact and the heroes who use you are the disposable items.

WIELD



No comments:

Post a Comment