1. Most if not all of your modern day characters have “and wearing a black trenchcoat” in their description.
2. Most if not all of your characters know how to use fully automatic weapons effectively. Even if their occupation was something as mundane as a Librarian. 3. You purchase your characters weapons based on which ones do the most damage not by what would fit your character the most.
4. Most if not all of your characters either have no family or they are all dead just so you don’t have any strings attached.
5. You know exactly how to play a Ronin Werewolf Demon Hunter but no idea how to play a Librarian.
6. You consider most if not all of your characters to be ‘departure characters’.
7. You know exactly how to work the game system to give you the most hit points, combat actions, extra abilities, etc, and you do it on every character.
8. Most if not all of your characters see money as the main driving goal of their lives.
9. Cheat on your die rolls when creating your characters.
10. You think your characters should always be the ones in charge and that all other PCs should listen to them and look up to them in awe.