Sunday, January 27, 2019

2019 Royal Rumble predictions

Now while I'm a fan of gaming, scifi and all that I am also a fan of wrestling I just don't find much to post about for it.  So I've decided to put up my pics for this years Royal Rumble.  So here we go:


Cruiserweight Championship match will be won by Buddy Murphy.
Update: I was right.


United States Championship match will be won by Rusev
Update: I was wrong.


Smackdown Tag Team Championship is hard to call. It should be Shane and the Miz winning but if Shane doesn't plan on returning to a regular wrestling schedule they won't. So right now I'm saying Shane will be setting out more than being there so the Bar will win.
Update: I was wrong


Smackdown Women's Championship will be won by Becky Lynch but there will be some sort of shenanigans involved.
Update: I was wrong. Dammit.


Raw Women's Championship will be won by Ronda Rousey.
Update: I was right.


WWE Championship will be won by the New Daniel Bryan but there will be a low blow or something like that involved.
Update: I was right.


Universal Championship will be won by Finn Balor IF and only IF he comes out in the Demon make up. If he does not then Brock will hold onto it.
Update: I was right.


30 Women Royal Rumble will be won by Charlotte Flair. I just hope Ember Moon and Nikki Cross get some decent time in there.
Update: I would've been right but shenanigans. But I am happy Becky won.


30 Men Royal Rumble will be won by Drew McIntyre or Seth Rollins. I just hope R-Truth gets some decent time in there and we see a few really cool surprise entries.
Update: One of my two picks won so I was right. To bad they gave R-Truth jack shit though.

In the end I was right five time and wrong four times. Not to bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment