Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Truly Rural Productions 10-3-18


You can find Truly Rural Productions at DrivethruRPG: BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE.

You can find Truly Rural Productions on Facebook: BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE.


Current standings on what I'm trying to push out the gate.

Modern Day Magic Items.
Writing is done just a touch up on the intro is all I want to do now. Some of the pics are found but I would like to find a few more through open clip/stock art sources. On Sunday (10/7) I plan on taking what I have and laying it all out and uploading it to Drivethru.

Be A Better Player Vol 2
Compile articles 11 - 18 together onto one page. Write 19 and 20 and add them into the compilation. Find pics for them, use same cover art though. Layout and upload.

Blood Magic
Digging through some old half finished notes and pulling some stuff out of my old Kult folders and seeing what I have to work with. Convert it all over to WaRP. Found a couple of free stock art pictures to use so far.

Stock Art
Have about eight more images already scanned in. Putting them up about two or so a month.  No more after until I can either get my old scanner working again or buy a new one.

Stopped worrying about offering up the pdfs in other formats like mobi or epub since nobody seemed interested at all when I asked around. Maybe at some point I the future I will look into learning how to convert over to use those.

No comments:

Post a Comment