Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Gamer Diary - well I will remember.


Well over the many years I've been online I've made a lot of friends.  Many of them have went on to produce their own stuff online and put it up for sale.  So many times I have retweeted, blogged, signal boosted and tried to help promote their stuff.  Just because I'm a friend trying to help out a friend. 

Now that I have started to release my own material for sale... well lets just say there is cricket noises from those I've tried to help in the past.  Oh over on Twitter the DrivethruRPG account retweets my products tweets and I am grateful for that.  Even John Nephew whom I've never met or talked with retweeted me.  Other than that... cricket noises. Facebook, G+, etc same thing.  Nadda. 

So I will remember this. I've got my own back. But I will also rethink my relationship towards some people that I thought were more than just names on a social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment