Monday, August 17, 2020

Truly Rural update 8-17-29

Truly Rural Productions update. While I'm waiting for a piece of art for Clandestine Societies I've started pushing forward on a second project.

A few years back I did a 'roll 20' post with twenty different kinds of masks you could find in a game. I've decided to take that list and expand each entry with a description of each mask, how their magical ability works in more detail, duration or uses and some notes on converting it over to a game system. Thought about stating it out with WaRP but I'm not sure if anchoring it with a system helps or hinders potential sales.

Also since 'Squad Names' sold a few copies I've started tossing together a second edition of that. No idea when it will be done as I'm just jotting down names as inspiration strikes.

After Clandestine Society and the as of yet untitled Mask project I will start working on another installment for Sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment