Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday Promo - House of Dok


Starting up what will hopefully be a Tuesday tradition on here. I'm calling it the Tuesday Promo and each time I will be pointing out something in the gaming hobby that I like. It may be a blog, a person, a company, something that I think more folks need to lay eyes on.

This week it's going to be House of Dok Productions. Publishers of the Fractured Kingdown and the superhero Metahumans Rising roleplaying games. I first ran into the person in charge when I gave Pluspora a try after the closure of G+ and they've since become a regular on my social networks over on MeWe and now Twitter.

I was given a copy of Metahumans Rising and really enjoyed what I've read of it so far. Just need to finish it up and write a review. But as anyone who follows my blog has notice it's that my focus is often all over the board and may completely switch over night.

Most recently they put up a Metahumans Rising supplement at 'Pay What You Want' pricing over on DrivethruRPG. So you can hop over and grab a copy of The Burning Earth: Arena to see what kind of quality material they put out. Actually you can get the core book at PWYW as well so you have no excuse not to give this game a look over.

Also be sure to check out their website as well. There are regular updates and material being posted often.


No comments:

Post a Comment