Sunday, September 17, 2017

Jaded Gamer Diary - Just to bitch a bit more.

Yet more reason I have decided to cut all interest in Sla Industries as it stands now days.  Apparently if you want to RPG material you have to buy the Cannibal Sector One miniature game.  Miniature games are something I have zero interest in at all.  But I have to pay for one in order to get setting and rpg material?

Sorry no thanks.  You could at least cut all the mini game stuff out and just offer up the RPG material as a discounted pdf or something.  But no, you want people to pay for something they don't want in order to get what they do want. 

I'll pass.


By the way I was one of those who bought every RPG release that came along. Hunter Sheets, CS1, the keychains, t-shirts, etc... even the sections of the Hunter Sheets 2 book.  So I'm not just some come along lately fanboy looking for something to bitch about.  I'm a long time fan who is fed up with how the rpg crowd that supported the system the best they could (but you could never do releases in any sort of rational manner).




1 comment:

  1. Seems a legit complaint. I like mini's, but not enough to make them a part of EVERY game.

    ReplyDelete