Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Jaded Gamer Diary - Fuck Sla Industries.


Time to move some shit out.  Shit that I will most likely never play or run again.  Which, hell, I'm not sure if I'll run or play much of anything in the foreseeable future up until the time of my death.  You know what I'm saying?

Hitting that sales block will likely be all my Sla Industries stuff.  Bit done with the game you know.  That and what little I wasn't done with it the owners of the property and Daruma have pretty much ground into the dirt.  I mean they FINALLY do lots of really cool detailed artwork of armor, weapons, gear, creatures, etc.... BUT they are only going to release that art in the miniature game rules not in any sort of RPG release.

I mean really what the fuck?  I've seen a complaint that the RPG wasn't making that much money.  They failed to mention they haven't made any real attempt to support the RPG in near a decade now.  Or that something everybody has been asking for (that cool art work stuff up above) they never attempted to do until the miniature game company came along.

So yeah they have said fuck it to the fans so this fan is saying fuck it to the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment